Roial is looking for deck crew, a light board op, and a sound op for both of the Fall Shows! No previous experience is required, and we are available to help you figure out what position you’ll fit in best if you’re on the fence. Send your application to Stage Management Coordinator Randy Fields at firstname.lastname@example.org by answering the following questions by October 25th for the One Acts and by November 20th for Much Ado About Nothing.
1) Do you have any past experience with Roial or anything stage crew related?
2) Which position are you looking to help with?
3) What show would you like to work on this semester and why?
4) Will you be able to make every tech date?
5) What other time commitments do you have? (Work, class, etc.)”
These are the shows and their tech dates for Fall 2016:
A Collection of One Acts – Tech Week: Oct. 30th – Nov. 2nd (Sun – Wed)
Show Dates: Nov. 3rd – 6th (Thurs – Sun)
Much Ado About Nothing – Tech Week: Nov. 27th – 30th (Sun – Wed)
Show Dates: Dec. 1st – 4th (Thurs – Sun)
Tech week times are not entirely set, but be prepared to work all day on the first Sunday and anywhere from 6:00pm-12:00am Mon-Wed. We are willing to be flexible with class schedules, don’t let being busy deter you from asking for more information!